Wedding Hire Melbourne
Choose Audiopod for your wedding equipment hire in Melbourne because:
- We are a small business so we can provide a personal service
- Weddings are a big part of our business. We love weddings
- We care for our customers and try our best to suit your needs
- You can call us 7 days a week. We will be on call throughout your wedding
- We will deliver your equipment, and set the system up for you Free of charge
- We will connect your music to the sound system, check all of the settings and make sure everything is perfect for your special day
Wedding Hire Melbourne Pack – $280
Designed especially for wedding hire melbourne. Everything you need in one convenient pack.
- iPod/ audio cable for connecting your iPod, laptop or any other music player
- Wireless Microphone. (Music automatically fades out when the Mic is switched on.)
- 2 Powerful 12′ Speakers rated at 300 watts each, ideal for the dance floor
- A third 10″ speaker that we will place at the rear of the room to surround your guests with music during the reception, and ensure that the speeches are heard clearly at the back of the room too
- We set up the system for you, so its all ready to use.
- Suitable for up to 300 people
- This Wedding package is designed especially for Weddings.
- Complete Wedding system allowing you to take charge of the music at your reception
- Cordless Hand-held Microphone for speeches
- Built In CD Player. Also accepts Mp3’s
- All cables, cords, and any small extras are included in the price. (No extra hidden costs)
- The price includes set up, and pack up. Delivery to your venue is FREE of charge if within 12km from the Melbourne CBD. Beyond this zone, a small delivery charge will apply. See HERE for more details
Disco Lights – $70
- 2 Intelligent disco light set up on lighting stand.
- These lights are beat activated.
- A great way to set the party mood
3200 Lumen Data Projector and Screen – $180
- 3200 ANSI Lumen Data projector
- 100″ Tripod Screen
- HDMI or Composite or VGA Input
Mipro MA708 Portable PA – $200
- Up to 300 People
- Runs for up to 8 hours
- Digital Amp for superior sound
- iPod /Audio Connection available
- Up to 2 Wireless Microphone
- Speaker Stand and Mic Stand included
- Delivery to venues within 12km of the CBD is FREE of charge*
Garden Wedding Hire or Beach Wedding Hire Melbourne Package – $320
We provide the ideal infrastructure to hold a Garden or Beach wedding for up to 150 people.
This package includes a PA system with microphone for the service, iPod docking system for music, chairs, tables and shades.
All you need to do is dress it up with your own personal touch.
What’s included: Beach or Garden Wedding Hire Melbourne Pack
- Mipro portable PA system with cordless hand held microphone
- Microphone stand and Speaker stand
- iPod / Audio connection cord for music
- 2 Large 4m shade umbrellas with stands
- 20 White plastic garden chairs
- 1 Trestle table for the bar, presents, etc
- 2 round 3′ Tables (Signing table, cake table, present table or just for the guests)
Additional items may be added to the order above as needed. Standard hire charges apply.
Please note that NO Linen is provided. Please supply your own table cloths and chair covers if needed. Extra $80 labor charge applies if on the Beach Wedding Hire Melbourne.
Large Shade Umbrellas with Stand and weights – $70 each
- Large 4m White Umbrella
- Large metal base
- Weights as required
Powered Speakers for weddings
The Powered speakers provided with your Wedding Pack are XRS12 Australian Monitor powered speakers.
These speakers put out a high quality sound with solid bass. Ideal for getting the dance floor happening.
The Cordless microphone is a Mipro ACT30H. Mipro are a leader in wireless technology. The ACT30H is a robust microphone with good sound clarity. It has a range of up to 100 meters, and an LCD display indicating battery power.
The microphone is configured to automatically drop the volume of the music whilst it is in use. This is ideal for speeches, as the sound system volume doesn’t need to be touched. Simply turn on the microphone and start talking, the music will fade away, and fade back in once the speech is finished.